The Finance4.0 platform (Fin4) aspires to be a socio-technical artifact spanning a design space for a socio-ecological financial system and for post-monetary concepts and experiments. The platform’s generative design allows to explore the new and broad spectrum of post-monetary ideas and approaches. They range from traditional money designs to entirely novel (re-)conceptions of value representation. Fin4 enables the emergence of self-organizing, multi-dimensional, community-driven and token-based incentive systems for any positive sustainable action a community wants to promote – in a democratic way.
You can try out the FIN4Xplorer at demo.finfour.net.
The documentation can be found at fin4xplorer.readthedocs.io. More resources:
- Short intro video “Finance 4.0 – Distributed Sustainability“
- A talk of Dr. Marcus Dapp about the project
- Dr. Marcus Dapp wrote a chapter titled “Toward a Sustainable Circular Economy Powered by Community-Based Incentive Systems” in the book “Business Transformation through Blockchain”
- Finance 4.0 Design (Technical Report)
- Finance 4.0 Concept (Technical Report)
- Prospects of Distributed Ledger Systems: Requirements Engineering And Analysis of existing Mechanisms for Multidimensional Incentive Systems (Finance 4.0)